There is nothing about our granite countertops and services not to adore!
If you look at the difference between the homeowners who love their granite countertops and those who wish they hadn’t gotten them, the factor that creates this wide difference of opinion is often where they got them from and who did the installation. There is really nothing about granite countertops not to adore. They are incredibly beautiful, durable, and easy to maintain – when properly installed. That caveat is why you should only trust us at The Granite Guy for your new countertops. Here’s why we believe we are your best choice in the Gahanna, Ohio area:
- Unrivaled Selection – We offer over 80 colors of granite with full slabs on display, so you can observe every nuance of the granite that will be used to create your granite countertops.
- Personal Attention – We provide the one-on-one attention you deserve during the granite selection and design of your granite countertops. This is the best way (and the only way, in our opinion) to get the results you envision and expect.
- 15-Year Sealer – Maintenance isn’t difficult with granite countertops and many slabs do not even require a sealer to stay nice. However, our 15-year sealer means you won’t have to call every year for sealant as you might if you shopped elsewhere.
- Experience – We have the experience necessary for each phase of your project – design, creating the granite countertops, and installing them properly.
- Quality – If you’ve found a lower price for granite countertops, your first question should be, “How thick is it?” Low-ball bids often use a substandard product to trim costs. Our granite meets the industry standard of 3cm for kitchen granite countertops.
We look forward to assisting you with your kitchen renovation and answering your questions about granite countertops that will complete your kitchen in style. Call or stop by to get started!
At The Granite Guy, we offer granite countertops for customers in Columbus, Delaware, Dublin, Gahanna, Grove City, Hilliard, Lewis Center, New Albany, Plain City, Powell, Upper Arlington, Westerville, West Jefferson, and Worthington, Ohio.