There are several advantages regarding quartz countertops that you should know.
Every type of countertop has its own advantages, and quartz countertops are no exception. At The Granite Guy, our name might indicate that we only offer granite, but the reality is that we can install many different types, including quartz countertops, in your Worthington, Ohio home. There are several advantages that you should know regarding quartz countertops, including:
- Strong- Quartz is one of the strongest materials on our planet. While not quite as strong as a diamond, quartz countertops can take quite a bit of abuse.
- Versatile- There are practically unlimited options for quartz countertops, making it easy to match to other décor aspects of your kitchen remodeling project.
- Easy to clean- It is incredibly easy to keep quartz countertops clean and looking great.
- Bacteria resistant- A sanitary countertop is critical, especially in the kitchen, so it makes sense to go with countertops that are resistant to bacteria. This advantage makes them ideal for bathrooms too!
- Stain resistant- It would take an extreme situation to stain your quartz countertops.
- Do not require sealing- You won’t have to seal your quartz countertops every few years like you do with other types of countertops.
If you would like to see quartz countertops for yourself and get more information before deciding on which material would work best for you, stop by our showroom. Our helpful and knowledgeable staff is happy to explain our design and installation process and answer any questions you might have about quartz countertops or our other countertop options.
At The Granite Guy, we offer quartz countertops for customers in Columbus, Delaware, Dublin, Gahanna, Grove City, Hilliard, Lewis Center, New Albany, Plain City, Powell, Upper Arlington, Westerville, West Jefferson, and Worthington, Ohio.