High-end granite countertops are very popular right now, but how do you know if they are the right product for your home? Here are a few pros and cons of high-end granite countertops.
High-End Granite Countertop Pros:
- Heat Resistant- Have you ever pulled a hot pan out of the oven and immediately realized that you need to set it down before being able to grab a hot pad? This isn’t a problem when you have high-end granite countertops. You can set that hot pan directly on your countertop without worrying about damaging it. However, we do recommend using a trivet when using items that will retain their heat for long periods of time, like a crockpot.
- Scratch Resistant- Our high-end granite countertops are very difficult to scratch. You can chop your veggies and slice your pizza directly on your countertop without fear of scratching it. We do recommend using a cutting board, however, as cutting directly on your high-end granite countertop may dull your knives.
- Maintenance- High-end granite is considered a low-maintenance countertop. Here at The Granite Guy, we want to make maintenance easy for you. We use a 15-year sealant so that you don’t have to worry about any maintenance for a long time.
High-End Granite Countertop Cons:
- Granite Can Crack- It is very unlikely for high-end granite to crack, but it is possible when struck by a heavy object like a meat cleaver. Luckily, high-end granite countertops can be easily repaired.
- Expensive- High-end granite countertops can be expensive, but here at The Granite Guy, we have many options to choose from. With most kitchen countertops starting at around $1,699, we are confident that we can help you find new granite countertops within your budget.
At The Granite Guy, we are confident that we can help you find the best high-end granite countertops to fit all of your needs and exceed your expectations. Contact us today to learn more!