High-end granite countertops are very popular right now, but how do you know if they are the right product for your home? Here are a few pros and cons of high-end granite countertops.
High-End Granite Countertop Pros:
- Heat Resistant- Have you ever pulled a hot pan out of the oven and immediately realized that you need to set it down before being able to grab a hot pad? This isn’t a problem when you have high-end granite countertops. You can set that hot pan directly on your countertop without worrying about damaging it. However, we do recommend using a trivet when using items that will retain their heat for long periods of time, like a crockpot.
- Scratch Resistant- Our high-end granite countertops are very difficult to scratch. You can chop your veggies and slice your pizza directly on your countertop without fear of scratching it. We do recommend using a cutting board, however, as cutting directly on your high-end granite countertop may dull your knives.
- Maintenance- High-end granite is considered a low-maintenance countertop. Here at The Granite Guy, we want to make maintenance easy for you. We use a 15-year sealant so that you don’t have to worry about any maintenance for a long time.
High-End Granite Countertop Cons:
- Granite Can Crack- It is very unlikely for high-end granite to crack, but it is possible when struck by a heavy object like a meat cleaver. Luckily, high-end granite countertops can be easily repaired. At The Granite Guy, we specialize in countertop repairs and are confident that we can keep your investment looking beautiful and new for many, many years.
- Expensive- High-end granite countertops can be expensive, but here at The Granite Guy, we have many options to choose from. With most kitchen countertops starting at around $1,699, we are confident that we can help you find new granite countertops within your budget.
At The Granite Guy, we are confident that we can help you find the best high-end granite countertops to fit all of your needs and exceed your expectations. Contact us today to learn more!